Headache Treatment Toorak
Our osteopaths have successfully treated many patients with headaches in Toorak. Give us a call today to arrange an appointment. We are here to help.
a continuous pain in the head
a thing or person that causes worry or difficulty, a problem
Are your headaches giving you a headache?
We can help!
At Yarra Osteopathy we have successfully treated hundreds of patients with headaches.
What are some of the sources of pain in my head?
- Neck and shoulder muscle tension
- Neck joint dysfunction
- Sinus problems
- Jaw or TMJ dysfunction
This is only the tip of the iceberg. There are many causes of headaches and at Yarra Osteopathy we will first help you to find the cause of your headache so we can then best treat and prevent recurrence.
How will an Osteopath help my headache?
- Reduce muscle tightness and dysfunction
- Restore joint range of motion and symmetry of movement
- Asses other areas that may be affecting your pain such as the low back or pelvis
- Give advice on stretching and ergonomics to prevent recurrence
- Assess other lifestyle factors that may be impacting your symptoms such as stress and dehydration.
Treating Your Headaches In Toorak
We’re you’re local South Yarra / Toorak / Melbourne Osteopath! Yarra Osteopathy has been the preferred Osteopath along Toorak Road in South Yarra for over seven years. Local residents and business people from South Yarra, Melbourne, Prahran and Toorak visit us for relief of headaches, sports injuries, spinal pain and many other musculoskeletal complaints.
Make an appointment today to get rid of your headache pain!
BOOK ONLINE NOW