Local Osteopath Chapel Street
South Yarra Osteopathic Clinic is close to Chapel Street, and has been the preferred Osteopath along Toorak Road in South Yarra for over ten years. From Chapel Street, a short walk, car ride, train or tram down the road will get you to our practice here in South Yarra. Given our proximity, many of our patients live or work in Chapel Street and call us their preferred Osteopath Chapel Street.
At the South Yarra Osteopathic Clinic, your health is paramount. Our patients consistently receive the highest level of osteopathic care in Melbourne as their local Chapel Street Osteopath. Our experienced osteopaths will take time to understand and treat your complaint. And we will work with you to achieve optimal health, both now and in the future.
What Do Osteopaths Treat?
Osteopaths are proficient in treating any complaint associated with the musculoskeletal system. These include but not limited to:
- lower back pain
- sciatic pain
- middle back pain
- neck pain
- joint stiffness
- shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- hip pain
- knee, ankle and foot pain
- pregnancy related issues
- postural /ergonomic/work-related issues
- sports injuries
- muscle strains and ligament sprains
Why Choose Us?
At the South Yarra Osteopathic Clinic we form lasting relationships with our patients; our focus being health for life. As a result, we see ourselves being your guide towards taking ownership and responsibility for your own health and well-being. Our patients consistently receive the highest quality osteopathic care, being results driven and patient centred. We are your partners in health.
- We are your local Osteopath Chapel Street
- Our experienced and dedicated Osteopaths are focused on providing you with the highest quality of care to get the best results from your treatment
- We focus on the whole body and aim to uncover the cause of your problem not just treat the symptoms
- We encourage our patients to actively participate in their management via home-based exercises and/or lifestyle modifications to enable them to manage the problem themselves and achieve a speedier and longer lasting result
- After hours appointments available
- 50m walk from South Yarra Train Station
- Plenty of free one and two hour street parking nearby.
We are here to look after you and we look forward to helping you soon!